Alex MacKenzie – Physiotherapist
Alex graduated from the University of Melbourne in 2012, completing her Bachelor of Physiotherapy with Honours. Alex has experience across a number of private practices and has worked closely with local amateur football clubs and dance studios. Alex has also had the privilege of performing post-operative Physiotherapy reviews for a leading foot and ankle surgeon in Melbourne.
Alex has completed Levels 1-4 DMA Clinical Pilates courses and has obtained her APA Dry Needling certificate. Alex utilises these additional skills where required to holistically manage her clients, and ensure they achieve optimal rehabilitation outcomes.
Outside of work Alex enjoys spending time at the beach, distance running, skiing and travelling!
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- DMA Clinical Pilates Matwork and Equipment Courses Levels 1-4
- Sports Level 1
- APA Certificate in Dry Needling for Acute Sports and Spinal Injuries
- Dance Network Australia Foot and Ankle Focus Course
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Camberwell Hockey Club Women’s Premier League (2015)
- Old Geelong Football Club (2011-2012)