Exercise is proven to positively impact physical and emotional stress, so a key initiative we are excited to bring you as a direct result of the COVID-19 Pandemic is the introduction of Outdoor Physiotherapy.
Balwyn Sports & Physiotherapy Centre has built a custom exercise space in our rooftop courtyard and we now offer Physiotherapy classes in both a combined indoor and outdoor setting. This allows for greater space, safety and airflow ventilation for our loyale clientele base – as well as giving you a healthy dose of vitamin D!
Your Safety continues to be our #1 priority!
Other lengths we are taking to ensure your safety include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning stations at each reformer for complete sanitisation down between clients
- Separate waiting areas to lessen congestion and abide by maximum capacity rules
- Masks are compulsory for staff and clients at all times
- Hand sanitiser at all stations, waiting rooms and reception areas
- Spreading the classes out throughout the day to limit congestion and client traffic
Important notes to be aware of:
- It is compulsory for clients to bring their own towel, socks and water bottles to their class; don’t worry, as stock will be available for purchase at the front desk should you forget
- Lockers are unavailable during this time, and as such personal items brought in should be kept to a minimum and brought with you into the gym area
- Bookings are to be made either over the phone, online or through the Mindbody app