BSPC is ready to help your fitness journey continue. Virtual Pilates classes are now online. Exercise, strengthen and tone with your trusted Physiotherapists each day.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO VIRTUAL PILATES CLASSES
We are running our Virtual Pilates classes via ZOOM. This is a free app that you can access on any device and watch in the comfort and safety of your own home. If you have registered for a Virtual Class we will email you a link approximately 1 hour prior to the commencement of the class. You can either download the app or simply click on the link and you are ready to go!
How much does it cost?
- Single Session $20
- 10 Pack Virtual Classes $150 ($15 per class)
Note: Effective Monday 13th July we are now offering daily FREE Virtual Pilates classes to help you stay Fit and Strong through the reimposed Stage 3 Restrictions.
Simply download the Mind Body app and register for our FREE classes.
What if I can’t make the scheduled session time?
No problems! We understand that coordinating work, home schooling and life is a juggle right now. All registered attendees will receive a link to the recorded class after the session. That way if you miss the scheduled session LIVE, you can watch any time within the next 48 hours.
How do I buy a class?
All class bookings are managed via Mind Body. Simply download the app from your app Store:
- Open up the app
- Click on “Get Started”
- Click on Continue with Email
- If it is your first time on Mind Body you will need to create a new account. If you already have an existing account, simply enter your current email address and password.
- If you can’t remember your password simply click on the “Forgot Password?” link
- In the “SEARCH for ANYTHING” field enter “BALWYN SPORTS”
- Click on the link to BSPC
- You can now “View Schedule” to see our VIRTUAL pilates classes and make a booking!
Can I make a booking from a desktop?
Yes! If you would prefer to co-ordinate your purchases and bookings from a desktop computer, take the following link.
Purchases can be made from the “Online Store”
Class Bookings can be made from the “Classes” tab
Can I Cancel my booking if it is no longer convenient?
All classes have a video recording accessible for 48 hours after the class. So even if you can’t make the class you can watch it later!
However, if you still wish to cancel the class you must do so at least 2 hours prior to its commencement or you will still be charged for the class.